Seat Pagine Gets Full Backing From Creditors for Debt PlanChiara Remondini
Seat Pagine Gialle SpA, Italy’s largest phone-book publisher, said its debt restructuring plan won the backing of more than 97 percent of senior bondholders, the last class of creditors required to approve the proposal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon