Scotiabank to Buy Firm Tied to Peyton Manning’s BrotherSean B. Pasternak
Bank of Nova Scotia agreed to buy Howard Weil Inc., the U.S. investment bank whose partners include the brother of professional football players Eli and Peyton Manning, to boost services for energy clients in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day