Pemex CEO Says Production Targets to Be Helped by CantarellCarlos Manuel Rodriguez
Petroleos Mexicanos, the world’s third-largest oil producer, expects output from its aging Cantarell field to gain this year, allowing the state-owned company to boost production for the first time in eight years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses