Obama to Propose Alternative Fuel Vehicle Tax CreditsRoger Runningen
President Barack Obama proposed expanded tax credits and community research grants to make alternative-energy cars and trucks more attractive to buyers, as he pitched his energy agenda in the battleground state of North Carolina.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy