Obama Says Modest Measures Needed to Trim Budget DeficitKate Andersen Brower and Roger Runningen
President Barack Obama told a group of business executives that the U.S. can avoid extreme measures to trim the deficit while still meeting the nation’s need to bolster education and rebuild infrastructure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses