Manning Losing to Luck as ESPN Says Colts Deny $28 MillionCurtis Eichelberger
Peyton Manning’s football future was decided by a $28 million bonus, his surgically fused neck and a highly praised college quarterback, ending a record-setting era that produced a Super Bowl title for the Indianapolis Colts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks