Malaysia Builders Lure CLSA as Stocks Lag by Most Since 2007Gan Yen Kuan
Malaysian construction stocks are trailing regional peers by the most since 2007, a buy signal to CLSA Ltd. and Manulife Asset Management as the government’s $16 billion building plan sends profit estimates to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day