Ex-Citigroup Indonesia Banker Jailed for Theft From ClientsFemi Adi and Andrea Tan
Inong Malinda Dee, a former relationship manager at Citigroup Inc.’s Indonesia unit, was convicted of stealing from clients by a three-judge panel and sentenced to eight years in jail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock