Connecticut Treasurer Seeks Votes Against Disney NomineesChristopher Palmeri
Connecticut Treasurer Denise L. Nappier called on Walt Disney Co. investors to oppose the election of directors on the Nominating and Governance Committee for ending a policy of having an independent chairman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure