Azrieli Favors U.S. Investment as Developer Looks AbroadSharon Wrobel
Azrieli Group Ltd., Israel’s largest commercial real-estate developer by market value, seeks to add U.S. assets as the company invests part of its 1.5 billion shekels ($395 million) in cash, Chairman David Azrieli said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion