Australian Beef to Compete With Brazil, India as Demand SurgesPhoebe Sedgman
Australia, the largest beef exporter, faces “fierce” competition from Brazil, India and the U.S. to meet an expected surge in demand, boosted by rising consumption in emerging markets, said an industry group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis