Adelson Fortune Drops $680 Million as China Sees Slower GrowthMatthew G. Miller
Sheldon Adelson, chairman and chief executive officer of casino operator Las Vegas Sands Corp., lost $680 million after China announced its lowest economic growth target since 2004 and shares of the company fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States