Fresenius SE Asked to Take Writedown on Greek BondsSimeon Bennett
Fresenius SE, the German operator of the Helios hospital chain and the Fresenius Kabi infusion-therapy distributor, was asked to take writedowns on Greek government bonds it received in lieu of unpaid hospital bills.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks