Donald Payne, New Jersey’s First Black Congressman, Dies at 77Laurence Arnold
Donald Payne, New Jersey’s first and so far only black congressman and a leading advocate for democracy in Africa during 23 years in the U.S. House of Representatives, has died. He was 77.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License