China Should Accelerate Use of Gene-Altered Crops, Adviser SaysBloomberg News
China, the world’s biggest grain producer, should speed up the sale of genetically modified crops to boost output and food security, said a state researcher and political adviser.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap