BP Interested in Adding Refining Capacity in Asia, Conn SaysBradley Olson
BP Plc, which announced plans to sell two of its five U.S. refineries in 2011, is interested in adding refining capacity in Asia that could be used to sell fuel to China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting