Biden Donor Tigani Given Two Years for Illegal DonationsSteven Church and Phil Milford
Christopher J. Tigani, a Delaware beer distributor who donated money to Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential race, was sentenced to two years in prison for breaking tax and campaign-contribution laws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing