Biden Says Drug Legalization Debate Is ’Totally Legitimate’Adam Williams and Nacha Cattan
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said that while drug legalization debates are “totally” legitimate, the administration of President Barack Obama will be inflexible in its narcotics policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020