Batista Vow to Top Carlos Slim Seen Fulfilled in 2024Alexander Cuadros and Juan Pablo Spinetto
Eike Batista is $3.2 billion closer to his target of becoming the world’s richest man after warning Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim that he planned to overtake him. At this rate, he’s unlikely to take the top spot before 2024.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas