Activision Wins End to 1 of 2 Ex-Managers’ Fraud ClaimsEdvard Pettersson
Activision Blizzard Inc., the No. 1 U.S. publisher of video games, won dismissal of one of two fraud claims in its litigation against the former heads of its Infinity Ward studio, whom the company fired in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License