Orix Targets Consumers, Wealthy for $1.8 Billion Loan GrowthShigeru Sato and Takako Taniguchi
Orix Corp., the Japanese provider of financial services ranging from leasing to insurance, aims to expand loans at its bank unit by 150 billion yen ($1.8 billion) next fiscal year on demand from households and wealthy clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts