Italian, Spanish Bonds Jump on ECB Loans; Portugal Notes FallEmma Charlton and Lukanyo Mnyanda
Italy’s 10-year bonds rose for an eighth week, the longest run of gains in 14 years, after demand for the securities surged as the European Central Bank provided financial institutions with a second round of three-year loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing