U.S. Stocks Fall After S&P Rallies to Highest Since ’08Rita Nazareth
U.S. stocks retreated, trimming a weekly advance for the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, amid concern that a rally that drove the benchmark gauge to the highest level since 2008 has outpaced global economic growth prospects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy