Anicom Holdings, Arrk, Kawasaki Kisen, Yahoo: Japanese StocksYoshiaki Nohara
Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average rose 69.66, or 0.7 percent, to 9,777.03 as of the 3 p.m. trading close in Tokyo. The following are among the most active shares in the Japanese market today. Stock symbols are in parentheses after company names.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself