Texas Primary Election Scheduled for May 29, Court RulesLaurel Brubaker Calkins and Tom Schoenberg
Texas will hold its general primary election for 2012 on May 29, a panel of three federal judges in San Antonio ruled after approving interim electoral maps in an effort to resolve differences over congressional redistricting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations