Texas Primary Election Scheduled for May 29, Court RulesLaurel Brubaker Calkins and Tom Schoenberg
Texas will hold its general primary election for 2012 on May 29, a panel of three federal judges in San Antonio ruled after approving interim electoral maps in an effort to resolve differences over congressional redistricting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap