Mattel Asks Appeals Court to Toss $310 Million MGA LossEdvard Pettersson
Mattel Inc. asked a federal appeals court to reverse the $310 million in damages and fees that toymaker MGA Entertainment Inc. won last year in a trial over ownership of the rights to MGA’s Bratz dolls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet