Goldman Criticized by Judge on Kinder Morgan Deal ConflictsChristine Harper and Jeffrey McCracken
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. was rebuked by Delaware Chancery Court Judge Leo Strine for “incomplete and inadequate” handling of a conflict of interest, less than 14 months after the bank finished examining its business practices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day