Ecobank Guinea Says 2011 Profit More Than DoubledOugna Camara
Ecobank Transnational Inc.’s Guinean unit said profit for the year through December rose to 71 million Guinean francs, from 30.2 million francs a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis