Drug Crackdown Fuels Guatemala Bond Gain as Taxes Fund FightJonathan J. Levin
Guatemalan President Otto Perez Molina is sparking a bond rally by pledging to tame drug violence that has pushed the murder rate up 60 percent in the past decade and cut into economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis