Davy Made Us Dream
By all rights, rock critics should have hated them, but it was hard to hold steadfast to strict singer/songwriter ideals when outside writers were providing the group with hits as indelible as “Daydream Believer” (by Kingston Trio folkie John Stewart), “I’m a Believer” (Neil Diamond), and “Last Train to Clarksville” (Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart). McCartney couldn’t have done any better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single