BTG Files for Brazil IPO After $1.5 Billion in TakeoversCristiane Lucchesi and Francisco Marcelino
Banco BTG Pactual SA, the Brazilian bank led by billionaire Andre Esteves, plans to sell new and existing shares in an initial public offering after pursuing about $1.5 billion of acquisitions in the past five months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap