Stocks Gain With Commodities as Treasuries RetreatStephen Kirkland and Rita Nazareth
Stocks and commodities rose, while Treasuries slid, as borrowing costs fell for Spain and France and U.S. jobless claims matched a four-year low. Oil extended gains, tempering the rally in stocks, on reports of a pipeline explosion in Saudi Arabia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks