Upscale Gyms Are Places to Shop—Not Just SweatCourtney Rubin
When Erin Wright arrived for dinner at Philadelphia’s hip El Vez Mexican restaurant one night recently, her two friends—along with the table’s waitress—immediately demanded that she tell them where she’d bought her short black dress with its eye-catching, asymmetrical hem and sexy back cutout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day