Should Financial Products Be Regulated Like Drugs?By
What if a bank had to get government approval before deploying a new financial instrument its engineers had devised in their labs? Would that curb the proliferation of risky derivatives in markets, reducing the prospect of the world facing another financial Armageddon as in 2008?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks