Rules Chairman Dreier Says He Will Retire From U.S. CongressJames Rowley and Greg Giroux
California Republican David Dreier, chairman of the House Rules Committee whose district was carved up in congressional redistricting, announced today that he won’t seek re-election this year to a 17th term in Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks