Intelligent Energy Gets Funds From Artemis to Expand Fuel CellsLouise Downing
Intelligent Energy Ltd., a maker of fuel cells for cars, businesses and homes, raised $35 million to finance expansion as demand for small-scale power generation boosts sales of the hydrogen-based devices in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline