Greece vs. James Murdoch: Who Will Hit Rock Bottom First?By
In recent months (or is it years?), the embattled News Corporation executive and the troubled Mediterranean nation have been locked in a grueling, slow-motion race, inching day by day, outrage by outrage, Vanity Fair story by Vanity Fair story, toward an uncertain finish line. At times, the conclusion seems tantalizingly near—only to be postponed again in a flurry of restructuring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis