Gevo’s Production Plans Prompt ‘Relief Rally,’ Analyst SaysAndrew Herndon
Gevo Inc., the U.S. biotechnology company backed by oil refiner Total SA and specialty chemicals maker Lanxess AG, rose the most in two weeks after saying it expects to begin shipments in July, on schedule, from a plant it’s completing in Minnesota.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap