First Solar Falls on Unexpected Loss, Lower Sales ForecastChristopher Martin
First Solar Inc., the world’s largest maker of thin-film solar panels, fell the most in more than two months after reporting an unexpected loss and reducing sales guidance for the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline