Consumer Stocks Gain in Month on Growth Outlook: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese equities traded in the U.S. posted a second monthly gain, led by companies dependent on domestic consumption, on prospects the government will take further steps to bolster the economy after lowering reserve requirements on banks for the second time in three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself