Canada Dollar Climbs to Five-Month High on ECB Loans, BalancingChris Fournier
Canada’s dollar rose to the highest level in more than five months against its U.S. counterpart as the European Central Bank awarded a record amount of loans to euro-area banks to avert a credit crunch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses