Bill Clinton Says Keystone XL Should Be Built on AlternaBrian Wingfield and Kim Chipman
TransCanada Corp.’s proposed $7 billion Keystone XL pipeline should be built using an alternate route around the environmentally sensitive Sand Hills of Nebraska, former President Bill Clinton said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself