BAM Advances on Tebodin Unit Sale, Book Gain: Amsterdam MoverMartijn van der Starre
Royal BAM Group NV, the largest builder in the Netherlands, rose the most in five weeks after agreeing to sell its Tebodin unit and saying the transaction will result in a 65 million-euro ($87.5 million) gain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day