Alibaba Said to Offer All-in Rate of Up to 600 Basis PointsKatrina Nicholas
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is offering to pay a blended all-in rate of as much as 600 basis points more than the London interbank offered rate on $3 billion of loans, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig