Alibaba Said to Offer All-in Rate of Up to 600 Basis PointsKatrina Nicholas
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is offering to pay a blended all-in rate of as much as 600 basis points more than the London interbank offered rate on $3 billion of loans, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again