Xtreme Sales to Double for Third Year on Growing Battery DemandEhren Goossens
Xtreme Power Inc., a closely held maker of power-storage systems, expects sales to double for a third consecutive year on strong demand for batteries that can retain electricity for the grid, its new chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner