TomTom Drops Most in 8 Months on Lower 2012 Profit ForecastMaaike Noordhuis
TomTom NV, Europe’s biggest maker of portable navigation devices, dropped the most in eight months in Amsterdam trading after saying revenue and earnings per share will decline this year on shrinking demand for the devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks