Shanghai Raises Minimum Wage 13% as China Seeks to Boost DemandBloomberg News
China’s financial hub of Shanghai joined Beijing and Shenzhen in boosting the minimum wage this year as policy makers seek to spur consumer spending and a shrinking labor surplus pushes up salaries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap