New York Fed Buys Building on Maiden Lane for $207.5 MillionCaroline Salas Gage
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York bought the building at 33 Maiden Lane for $207.5 million from Merit US Real Estate Fund III, LP, according to a statement on the district bank’s website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day