Egypt's Meditrade Said to Purchase Sunflower, Soybean OilOla Galal
Meditrade, an Egyptian private commodity trader, bought 43,500 metric tons of sunflower oil and 6,000 tons of soybean oil at auction, two traders involved in the tender said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap