BYD’s 2011 Net Income Falls 44 Percent on ‘Fierce’ CompetitionBloomberg News
BYD Co., the Chinese carmaker partly owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc., reported a 44 percent drop in net income because of “fierce” competition and slowing sales of solar-energy products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself